[Typo3-dev] RTE - HTMLArea3 - links to internal pages

Koen Tilley k.tilley at semaforce.be
Tue Aug 31 21:53:26 CEST 2004

Hello,

We have been using the HTMLArea3 RTE extension that Kasper published
(rtehtmlarea).

We have modified the HTML cleaning which gives nice results when
copy-pasting from Word.

So far so good.

My question is related to the LINK function.

When I copy-paste a URL of an internal page into the HTMLArea link window,
we don't get the correct link.

I am wondering whether anyone has attempted to replace the HTMLArea "Link"
function with a link function similar to the one in the original RTE,
allowing the user to create links to internal TYPO3 pages by selecting them
from the page tree.

I have been looking around on the internet and in mailing lists, but haven't
found an answer. I might of course be a lousy searcher :-)

Kind regards,

Koen

Koen Tilley

Semaforce bvba