[Typo3-dev] $TCA['config'] with type =group and minitems=1 and uploadfolder=somefolder

Stanislas Rolland stanislas.rolland at fructifor.com
Sun Aug 29 20:10:46 CEST 2004

Perhaps my problem was not clearly stated. I will use an example.

I published an extension that creates a  type of content element allowing to display a QuickTime movie. Since it does not make sense to create such a content element without specifying a movie file, I specified in the $TCA entry a config of type group with minitems=1.

The result is that the BE user is able to to browse /fileadmin to select  an already uploaded QuickTime file, but is not able to upload a new one. The backend form just refuses, indicating that the minimum requirement is not fulfilled.

How could this behaviour be corrected?

Stanislas