[Typo3-dev] $TCA['config'] with type =group and minitems=1 and uploadfolder=somefolder

Stanislas Rolland stanislas.rolland at fructifor.com
Mon Aug 23 03:10:13 CEST 2004

Hi ,

I have a problem in a few extensions when I define a TCA entry with the config:

type=group and minitems=1 and uploadfolder=somefolder

I would like at least one file to be provided by the user either by browsing typo3 folders or by uploading.

When the element creation form is displayed, the upload field does not work and the list field stays empty. The file requirement may be satisfied only by browsing Typo3 folders.

The form behaves correctly only if I specify minitems=0.  But then the user is able to create the element without providing the required file.

Anyone knows how this could be made to behave correctly?

Thanks,

Stanislas