[Typo3-dev] Frontend Plugin Customisation

Thomas Murphy murphy at thepanemgroup.com
Wed Aug 25 16:23:42 CEST 2004

Also an "old school" way of doing it (remembering that this
Templavoila/Flexform thing isn't stable yet and makes problems with a
lot of old extensions afaik) I presented on a workshop for the
Typo3UG-Berlin here:

http://www.typo3berlin.de/396.html

You can download the pdf, it's english. It's just another
fronted-plugin-tutorial but has a nice feature: I adapted the
Template-Selector from "rlmp-tmplselector" for choosing a specific
(smarty)-template for display.
Might be what you are searching for.
The tutorial isn't complete yet, but this part should be o.k.
I you want the openoffice version for easy cut&paste, email me.

bye,
Murphy