[Typo3-dev] Frontend Plugin Customisation

Wolfgang Klinger wolfgang at stufenlos.net
Thu Aug 26 08:18:07 CEST 2004

 *hiya!*

 On Wed, 25 Aug 2004, John Begley wrote the following:
> I see on Kaspers CD Collection video that he adds a field to the tt_content
> table in order for the user to select type of CDs to list - but if I add a
> field here it appears for all content elements.

 First of all: don't post HTML mails, thx

 If you take a closer look at the extension kickstarter you'll find
 the following under "Frontend plugins"
----
Apply a set of extended fields
If you have configured a set of extra fields (Extend existing Tables)
for the tt_content table, you can have them assigned to this plugin.
----
 and below a select list, just select the right entry and it should work
 then...

 bye
 Wolfgang

 Wolfgang Klinger           wolfgang(at)stufenlos.net
                            http://www.stufenlos.net/