[Typo3-dev] Postgresql compatibility

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Fri Aug 20 23:16:04 CEST 2004

Hi All,

I'm currently working on class.t3lib_db-psql.php to get it ready for postgresql
7.4 is there anybody already working on this? I heaven't seen anything on the
mailinglist about the subject...

I'll try to make it complete exchangeable with class.t3lib_db.php so the can be
exchanged easely. only a simlink from class.t3lib.php to class.t3lib_db-
psql.php should be necesarry to get it working.... appart from some
modifications in the sql files ofcourse.....

let me know... in the mean time I keep on working doing it so.

Ries