[Typo3-dev] Java 170

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Sun Aug 22 11:12:49 CEST 2004

Hi Daniel,

Daniel Hinderink [TYPO3] schrieb am 20.08.2004 um 18:52 Uhr CEST

> Hi folks,
>
> Björn Schotte informed me today that he will implement the Java 170
> standard for PHP 5 and also PHP 4 during the next few weeks with his
> team.

So what will he actually do?
Transform the Spec to PHP5/PHP4?
Implement the Spec for thinkphp/Chairman Enterprise?
Don't get that what he will do...

> Dan, Marc, Robert, René and PeterN + everyone else interested in
> distributed architectures, event-based API's, Workflow, you should
> check this out:
> http://www.jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/review/jsr170/
>
> Day, the publisher of this standard is interested in motivating TYPO3
> and others insupporting this standard.
> Have a look and let me know what you think how this fits in with your
> plans.

thx, that looks like interesting stuff. ;)

I will have a look at it in more great detail at the end of next week
cause I am busy with other TYPO3-stuff the next days.

I am little unsure on what is said on copyright of the specs and
their implementation and the impacts of this matter, cause it seems to
be pretty complex.:(

We'll see...

Cheers,
Peter