[Typo3-dev] New content element - div container

Toni Milovan tmilovan at efpu.hr
Thu Aug 12 11:27:12 CEST 2004

Yes, I have two sites on templavoila and know about this feature but my
suggestion was for sites that do not use templavoila at all, and also it
is much better if you want for some reason to change number of div
elements... you just change css, and properly nest content elements on
page.... no need for template changes at all....

Toni