[Typo3-dev] Firefox problem...

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Tue Aug 3 12:45:16 CEST 2004

Hi,

Sacha Vorbeck schrieb am  3.08.2004 um 10:53 Uhr CEST

> Hi,
>
> > Tried this and more, but doesn't seem to fix the problem.
>
> <a name=... is not valid XHTML. To change a name to <a id=... I
> inserted the following line into my TS Setup:
> tt_content.stdWrap.dataWrap = <a id="x{field:uid}"></a> |

That shouldn't make a difference since Stig's Page is html4 transitional
if I am not mistaking. But of course in reality something nifty like
this could make a change.

There also is a slight chance that some of the table tags are not
properly set, validator claims something about <tr> closing without
complete table tag.

Cheers,
Peter
--