[Typo3-dev] Firefox problem...

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Mon Aug 2 17:13:57 CEST 2004

Hi,

Stig N. Jepsen schrieb am  2.08.2004 um 14:20 Uhr CEST

> I got a problem when using Firefox.
> Infront/above a content element there will be an empty space. In IE
> this will not happen.

Don't get the true problem here, sorry. Can u probably provide a
screenshot somewhere?

> It seems like it is caused by the anchor inserted before the element:
>  <!--  CONTENT ELEMENT, uid:57/html [begin] -->
>   <a name="57"></a>
>
> When I remove '<a name="57"></a>', the problem goes away. But this
> line seems to be created automatically.
> Any ideas what to do?

Are u using css_styled_content as default-template? Try and see what
happens if you drop the comments?(I know csc at least at one time used
to insert "/n", aka newline via HTML-Markup).

Not much but maybe helps solve the problem.
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag
*** aktuell: Seminare zu Typo3 ***