[Typo3-dev] Re: The future of typo3

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [netfielders] jh at netfielders.de
Mon Oct 27 19:23:20 CET 2003

>Example 1: Dating
>Each user can edit his/her own profile along with a number of ordinary=
> cms-pages.
.
.
.
.

Ok, I get the point. I didn't see it from this side. As long as it's for
profiles, you'll be fine with creating some extension quickly. Having whole
pages... At least I get the point ! While thinking about it, I got some
ideas where this could be useful.

>With regard to LDAP: yes. But why is it suddently is okay with you=
> to merge the two structures just because the data has been moved=
> to LDAP...?

Well, I didn't say it's okay with me, I just said it's possible. But now it
makes sense to me too ;)

Jan-Hendrik