[Typo3-dev] French translation

=?us-ascii?Q?=22Kasper_Sk=E5rh=F8j=22?= kasper at typo3.com
Fri Oct 24 11:55:21 CEST 2003

I have a note here.

Peter: Please let me know the status of the english text as you proceed.

Further: i just implemented some changes in the translation engine on typo3.org which means that we should soon be able to merge all latest labels into TYPO3 3.6.0 and also translate CSH. HOWEVER these changes are still on my local machine - not the server. I don't know when they will be online. Might takes some time yet.

God bless

- kasper