[Typo3-dev] French translation

Peter Kühn peter at kuehn.com
Thu Oct 23 23:28:32 CEST 2003

hi vincent,
sorry i missed your mail: im currently trying to coordinate things
around the context sensitive help.
the csh is not yet translated into any language. at the moment i do my
best to check the existing english entries to see if they fit before the
translation crew starts to work. if youd like to help me with that
work - welcome! then drop me a line private.
if you want to join the french translationgroup get in contact with the
head of the group Feyer Dominique (dfeyer at net4all.ch).
grtz
pekue