[Typo3-dev] [noob] new extension question

Tim D'Hooge tim.d'hooge at cronos.be
Wed Oct 15 14:06:46 CEST 2003

Hi,

I've just found out that the videos are an amazing help in these sort of
things.

After watching them i was able to answer some of my problems ( for those who
want to know: episode 3 is the one here)

so now i changed the field for the link_target to "link" (can it be more
clear ? can i be more stupid for not doing this right away ?) so i figure
i'll be able to use that

I also added an extra table for keywords and made them selectable when
managing links and the plugin.

In other words, the framework should be ready. I however don't know how
exactly to use them to output what i want, i have followed the "create a
basic template" documentation and i therefor can do some very basic stuff.
This, however, requires more than basic stuff. I'll have to extract data out
of BLOBS and such (i think)

If someone could point me to some good information/howto/tutorial on using
such data to get to a decent (preferably themeable?) output, i'd be most
thankfull

Regards,

Tim D'Hooge

news:mailman.1066207755.18734.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...