[Typo3-dev] Content depending on userprofile

Sune Brodersen sune at talefod.dk
Wed Oct 15 15:29:10 CEST 2003

Hi everybody,

I have a problem that i have been fighting with for several days now.
I need to develop a plugin that adds a field to every content record
(tt_content) called 'Condition'. In this field i want to have a
sql-statement like 'username=sune AND zip=2200'.
Then when a page is about to be rendered Typo3 needs to check if the
condition matches the logged in userprofile. I think this works like
the accessfield and start- and enttime fields of every record. Just
that it looks at the table fe_users instead of the tt_content.

I have tried to find the right systemclass to extend, but i cant get
it to work.

Is there anyone who knows how to get this to work?

If anyone have a solution i might be interested in paying for the
development of this plugin, since it looks like i am using to much
time on it.

Hope someone can help me out here.

/Sune