[Typo3-dev] FW: more than 10 check boxes

Dominic Brander typo3_db at snowflake.ch
Sat Oct 11 12:07:51 CEST 2003

as kasper wrote in his email (24.09.03):
"The multiple checkboxes are returned to the backend as an integer where
each bit is a checkbox. Since JavaScript is used to create the integer
from the boxes it is JavaScript which turned out to be able to do this
operation with only 10 bits. This is the reason why. Not TYPO3 or MySQL,
but JavaScript."

cheers

dominic

--
dominic brander
dominic brander - snowflake productions gmbh