[Typo3-dev] time as label

Nils Meyer meyern at t-online.de
Sat Oct 11 17:42:36 CEST 2003

Hi,

I have a database table whose records can most easily be identified by
a date/time value. That's why I set the label proberty of this table to
the "time" field in the table:
"label" => "time" (in the file ext_tables.php)

When I am displaying my records of this type now in List mode I can see
the timestamp... hard to read of course for a human. And there comes up
my question:

How can I manage to display a nicely formatted date instead? And if
that's impossible (or at least quite complicated) is there a way to
display a combination of more than one field values as label instead?

Thanks in advance
Nils Meyer