[Typo3-dev] FW: more than 10 check boxes

=?us-ascii?Q?=22Kasper_Sk=E5rh=F8j=22?= kasper at typo3.com
Fri Oct 10 20:44:01 CEST 2003

I'll see what I can work out on the long run. Will take more time than you probably need.

Please also look into using a selector box with multiple choises set in a list. That was Mathias Schreibers suggestion to youj. There you can have 1000 categories basically!

(This is how backend usergroups are assigned eg. "Allowed Excludefields")

God bless

- kasper