[Typo3-dev] how to help with v3.6 (1h)

=?us-ascii?Q?=22Kasper_Sk=E5rh=F8j=22?= kasper at typo3.com
Fri Oct 10 08:53:42 CEST 2003

Kurt, I'll put you on the Release Candidate Project as leader - currently I cannot help you take initiative there - but I suggest that you find more people interested in this task of testing TYPO3 and then you just do it with all you can! The dev-versions are ready for download here:

http://typo3.org/1331.0.html

God bless

- kasper