[Typo3-dev] flash rte

=?us-ascii?Q?=22Kasper_Sk=E5rh=F8j=22?= kasper at typo3.com
Thu Oct 9 13:41:49 CEST 2003

The API for the RTE is getting closer since I'm trying the best I can to dive into my TODo list for the core, more precisely TCEforms class.  This is where the change should be made.

But there are as usual no dates and this is based on whatever spare time I can find. Currently I would like to find time for "css_styled_content" first...

The problem with RTEs is that something called "transformations" has to be applied - that is that the information from the RTE passes through a filter when it goes to the database and when it goes back it also passes through such a filter. Please look at the RTE's manual for all the details.

- kasper
Check www.typo3.com