[Typo3-dev] flash rte

Rafael Freuler rafi at rafi.ws
Thu Oct 9 12:31:48 CEST 2003

That's too bad. Just out of curiosity, why is it so difficult to integrate a
new RTE? I've never actually investigated that but I imagined that the RTE
just sends a string of text to the server and saves it in the db. Even if
there is further processing of the code on the server I wouldn't mind too
much to just disable that and do everything client-side in Flash.

Oh, and does anyone have any information about when the RTE API will be
released?

Thanks for your help,
Rafi