[Typo3-dev] flash rte

Christoph Moeller chris at byters.de
Thu Oct 9 10:07:13 CEST 2003

Maik Caro schrieb:

> Check this
> http://www.object-craft.com.au/projects/flash/
> there is a Flash RTE running

...and down the drain:
> The cost of the editor for commercial use is USD 250/year subscription which includes

btw: we shouldn't jump the gun on the additional RTE's since there won't
be any possibility for a lasting and clean solution until Kasper/the
core team hands out the API to do so.

I talked to Kasper about this on the last tour, he showed me the
according sources integrating the existing RTE and it's a huge pile of
work to get a cross-RTE, consistent integration (i.e. same features,
same code transferred to/from DB, etc.).

I know it's tempting to just begin investigating and prototyping, but
it's not of any use, right now.

Greets,
Chris