[Typo3-dev] flash rte

Rafael Freuler rafi at rafi.ws
Wed Oct 8 18:44:10 CEST 2003

Ok, I've looked into the archive and found a thread about an alternative
rte:

http://typo3.org/1427+M5217ed828dd.0.html?&tx_maillisttofaq_pi1[answered_only]=0&tx_maillisttofaq_pi1[sword]=flash

Is there any actual implementation of an alternative RTE for T3 available? I
couldn't find one...

Flash now supports Images in Textfields and  (some) CSS which would make the
rte much easier to program. I would personally prefer a Flash RTE to a Java
based solution. It just seems to be faster and more reliable, imho.

Thoughts?
--

Rafael Freuler
Leimenstrasse 10