[Typo3-dev] flash rte

Thomas Murphy murphy at thepanemgroup.com
Wed Oct 8 20:14:00 CEST 2003

I also thought about writing an rte with browser-detection for
mozilla-compatibility,
but this would be a lot of work.
A flash based rte would be the best solution - also for mac-users.

Something went through my mind the past days: why not integrate the rte
in the BE
to provide syntax-highlighting an line numbers for TYPO-Script??
Has anyone thought about that?

bye,
Murphy