[Typo3-dev] XML/OpenOffice/Office 2003 comp RTE

Jan Galinski typo3.news at geebees.de
Wed Nov 12 11:18:31 CET 2003

Hi Troels, Hi Robert

>>I know we are far from it, but I´m sure it´s doable somehow - therefor it could be an option rather than
>>default (client would need one of the officeinstallations + possibly ftp-access to the blank file) -
>>would be cool though - imagine editing your textfields directly in Office! - that would be awesome!

I'd just like to add that the Mozilla Plugin mozex already allows you to
edit Text-Area Fields in an Editor of Choice, so with the read function
from the Office Extension, Mozilla with mozex and OO you probably can
use the functionality you are looking for by now.
Although of course i didn't test it.

regards
Jan