[Typo3-dev] XML/OpenOffice/Office 2003 comp RTE

Tim D'Hooge tim.d'hooge at cronos.be
Wed Nov 12 11:20:22 CET 2003

Hi,

I personally don't think editing in office would be awesome. I think
complete in-site editing would be awesome. Let me explain what I mean with
this.

You load up the whole layout of the site in the editor, and some area's are
marked "editable", those you can edit on the spot, in the actual layout, so
you can see how it would look like while editing.... now that is what i call
awesome, if the editor is nice enough offcourse, and maybe even supports
copy-pasting and such...

I know the bitflux-editor does load up the whole layout and allows for
certain area's to be edited in the layout itself... and it's an
xml-editor...

Regards,

Tim D'Hooge

"Troels Kjær Rasmussen" <troelsr at msn.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.1732.1068558879.7592.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
 - imagine editing your textfields=
 directly in Office! - that would be awesome!

- Troels Kjær Rasmussen (troelsr)