[Typo3-dev] TS inconsistencies...

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Fri Jul 25 12:26:29 CEST 2003

I agree - and thank you for clarification re: languages.

I'm planning to work on a neat Php implementation of TS over the next
few months (no time to do it quickly).

If anyone has ideas about how to neaten things in the Php (not TS, for
the moment), then please tell me. Especially with things like
common-functions, common-properties, etc.

I'll draw up my idea in detail over the weekend and next week, if you
need more info.

Thanks,
dan