[Typo3-dev] TS inconsistencies...

Johannes Reichardt mailbox at gramba.net
Thu Jul 24 10:46:40 CEST 2003

Hello!

Just my 2 Cents (hey with € in germany :) on this topic.

What i´d like to see  changed in the long run is such "superspecific"
typoscript snippets that manage to add a stylesheet for example. Just
things
that do very very simple html coding for you but could be done by simply
adding a html tag as well.

just for the peace of cleaner code and less not-so-much-necessary
redundant
tags.

what you think?