[Typo3-dev] TS inconsistencies...

Peter Niederlag pn at kreativwert.de
Wed Jul 23 20:19:14 CEST 2003

Hi Dan,

dan frost <dan at danfrost.co.uk> schrieb :

> I haven't been doing TS for as long as many of you, but compared to
> learning PHP in a few days, TS is taking an age to master...

I partly agree on that but to me it seems that this is rather due to the
fact that the overall picture of Typo3 was missing to me.
Toplevel-object Config, BE-TsConfig, PageTSConfig.
TS-Setup/TS-Constants...Static Templates...Include before Static,
isRoot, ...

with just about half a year of PHP-experience, that was driving me nuts
at first!

But hey, if you have ideas for improvements, that would be great!

PeterN
--
Peter Niederlag
http://www.ikd01.de * Information Kommunikation Design *