[Typo3-dev] TS inconsistencies...

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Wed Jul 23 19:38:14 CEST 2003

>believe it or not. After about 800hrs of tyoscript I seem to get the
>feeling it is "intuitive" ;)

Well, maybe. But that's rather stretching the definition of inititive...(?)

>It prooves to be is far more consistens and reliable as I have ever
>thought of.
>And in syntax it always uses the same up/lowercase scheme, and all
>properties etc. are documented in TSREF very good.

I do have to disagree with you re: TSRef, but that's another thread.

>But yes, it is not easy to pick up on it...

...and this is my problem. If TS is a PHP API, then it should be obvious
- especially to PHP programmers.

I haven't been doing TS for as long as many of you, but compared to
learning PHP in a few days, TS is taking an age to master...