[Typo3-dev] Install and shared hosting

Martin-Pierre Frenette typo3 at frenette.qc.ca
Mon Jul 21 11:05:01 CEST 2003

Exactly... the problem is that many people do not understand
that difference.

The problem is the FTP and the not SSH.

In fact, if I didn't have all the libraries and I provided
SSH, my users wouldn't be able to use the Typo3 graphic function.

Shared hosting is not the problem. FTP is not the problem.

The problem is whether the setup is Typo3 friendly or not.