[Typo3-dev] Install and shared hosting

Peter Niederlag pn at kreativwert.de
Mon Jul 21 09:48:38 CEST 2003

Hi Martin,

Martin-Pierre Frenette <typo3 at frenette.qc.ca> schrieb :

> I am sorry to contradict you, but we do not
> offer SSH access, and can be considered discount
> hosting based on our price ( but not on our services ),
> and we 100% support Typo3.

No problem. ;)

I would than say it this way:
"it is not so much a matter of the type of acces you have but a matter
of the whole environment. Just check with your hoster if your webspace
will meet the requirements and than you can install it with ftp as well"

Martin, I guess you already provide a ready to go Typo3-environment  to
your customers.
In this case one can work with Typo3 with ftp only very nicely of
course.

PeterN
--
Peter Niederlag