[Typo3-dev] Install and shared hosting

Tobias Wolf 4u at direct-netware.de
Mon Jul 21 08:43:39 CEST 2003

Easy to install packages for FTP-uploads are planned but not available at
the moment. I strongly recommend you to request the support to unpack an
tar.gz archive inside your document root directory. This should be no
problem at all - but tell them that they should take care of uid and gid.

T. Wolf

news:mailman.1058749505.19564.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...