[TYPO3-debian] Re: Unable to fetch mirrors.xml.gz (was: Re: Kein Update/Download via Extension Manager möglich)

Arnd Winter aw at mdbw.net
Fri Aug 25 11:07:21 CEST 2006

Hello Michael
I now installed a debian on a dedicated machine and put the server in our
dmz, which is routable (Public IPs). apt-get works, wget works, even curl
 from command-line works. In the orgiginal configuration I had a
transparent proxy, now the server is in the internet. There should be no
barrier at all (it's just for testing). allow_url_fopen is enabled. I
really don't have a clue.....I think there are no network-problems.

Arnd