[TYPO3-debian] typo3 installation on apache2, PHP4 parallel to PHP5

Allan Jacobsen Allan.J at cobsen.dk
Fri Apr 28 16:00:17 CEST 2006

Hi

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1580

I completely agree. When starting a new project/server there is no need
for php4, use TYPO3 version 4.0 and php5, and all is well.
I still maintain that I have never had troubles with php4, but I do not
claim that such problem can not exist, but i have not experienced them.

Best regards
Allan Jacobsen