[Typo3-debian] Debian stable version 3.1 --> apt-get update&apt-get dist-upgrade

Jordan van Bergen jordanvanbergen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 10:22:20 CEST 2005

Hi Alexander,

> If you encounter trouble with knoppix , chroot (if necessary) or similar -
> just let me know...

Okay, you mean becoming root to do things in knoppix? Could you already
explain how to do this upfront? I tried the cd yesterday, it's works without
any problem. For some program I needed to be root and it asked for a
password and it didn't accept it. What's the default password for "root" on
a standard knoppix v3.9 downloaded bootable cd?

Regards

Jordan van Bergen
jordanvanbergen at gmail.com