[Typo3-debian] Debian stable version 3.1 --> apt-get update & apt-get dist-upgrade

Christian Lerrahn typo3 at penpal4u.net
Sat Jun 11 19:43:22 CEST 2005

Hi Jordan,
I've done an upgrade to Sarge on one of my servers and I am experiencing
problems. The new imagemagick wasn't installed automatically (even with
dist-upgrade) but I upgraded it manually. However, the problems seem to
be related to gd. My GMENU is partially ok and partially I see inverted
items. However, neither im_negate_mask nor im_imvMaskState seem to help.
Before I changed gdlib_2 to 0 again (although this should be wrong) I
even got all the items inverted. The reason for the few inverted items
seems to be that I've used the property "iterations" in my text object
inside GMENU. As soon as I comment out iterations all works well. Don'T
know where that comes from and how to get rid of it.

In any case it's good to have at least 1-2h left for fixing problems after
upgrading. :-)

Christian

--
    Er war der Allerverachtetste und Unwerteste, voller Schmerzen und
    Krankheit.

    Jesaja 53,3