[Typo3-debian] PHP mimetypes screwed up after update of php

Christian Jul Jensen christian at jul.net
Tue Jan 11 11:22:10 CET 2005

Hi guys

I updated my php5 packages to the new ones at
http://people.debian.org/~dexter this sunday on my way home from
kitz. It all went fine except one thing: Apache now sends wrong
mimetypes for some of the php scripts, this results in firefox not
displaying the content.

The weird thing is that some scripts, TYPO3 for example, but other
things like my index-script and info.php script doesn't.

Firefox says it is a PHTML file, and asks what to do with it.

Any suggestions?

And thanks for a great time in kitz to all of you who was there.

ciao

--
julle