[Typo3-debian] PHP mimetypes screwed up after update of php

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Jan 11 11:55:01 CET 2005

Hi Julle,

> I updated my php5 packages to the new ones at
> http://people.debian.org/~dexter this sunday on my way home from
> kitz. It all went fine except one thing: Apache now sends wrong
> mimetypes for some of the php scripts, this results in firefox not
> displaying the content.
>
> The weird thing is that some scripts, TYPO3 for example, but other
> things like my index-script and info.php script doesn't.
>
> Firefox says it is a PHTML file, and asks what to do with it.

Hmmm. Does your Apache config file contain something similar to this:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .phtml .php3

The 2nd one seems optional of course.

> And thanks for a great time in kitz to all of you who was there.

Absolutely! This year was really great :-)

Cheers, michael

PS: ...with some exceptions, of course. How does he do?
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html