[Typo3-debian] Status of Debian Sarge with Typo3?

Andreas Falk anfa at edu.nykoping.se
Sun Apr 3 18:36:46 CEST 2005

Michael Stucki wrote:
> Please add the full name here!

Oups, sorry. Faulty config on Thunderbird by user :)

>>Is the status of IM and GD2 ok in sarge now?
>
> Works great and has LZW support (didn't check that, can one please confirm
> this?)

LZW, is supported it seems.
 From GIF compressing in GDLib in the install tool.
"Your GDLib appears to have LZW compression!"

> Make sure you have installed php4-gd, I suggest you replace ImageMagick with
> GraphicsMagick:

Is GraphicsMagick better with typo3 than IM?

>>Perhaps we could do a status page on the wiki?
>
> Your turn!

I would be happy to help out with that.

On Monday I will do a clean install on sarge and see what packages that
are depended on these..

apache 1
apache-common apache2-utils catdoc gawk libapache-mod-php4 libapr0
libdbd-mysql-perl libdbi-perl libgd2-xpm libmysqlclient10 libmysqlclient12
libnet-daemon-perl libplrpc-perl libt1-5 libzzip-0-12 mysql-client
mysql-common mysql-server php4 php4-cgi php4-cli php4-common php4-gd
php4-mysql typo3-base typo3-site-installer xpdf-common xpdf-utils
imagemagick php4-imagick gv

apache2
  apache2-common gawk libapache2-mod-php4 libapr0 libdbd-mysql-perl
libdbi-perl libgd2-xpm libmysqlclient10
  libmysqlclient12 libnet-daemon-perl libplrpc-perl libt1-5 libzzip-0-12
mysql-client mysql-common mysql-server
  php4 php4-cgi php4-cli php4-common php4-gd php4-mysql xpdf-common
xpdf-utils imagemagick php4-imagick phpmyadmin
  (php4-curl)

Any more packages that should be included?

---
Regards Andreas
Sweden