[Typo3-debian] Strange indexed search problem, server related I think!

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Mon Nov 1 12:56:16 CET 2004

It seems that noone has ever seen this issue before. Could someone with
deeper knowledge of the Indexed Search engine point me in direction of what
related server package could be causing my problem?

What file of the extension is running the actual indexer, and why could
TYPO3 be showing me the "Page is being generated message"?

Could there be a missing config setting otherwere in my installation, tried
different configs, but none of them have helped me.

Should I post this issue to another group? Fx. the dev list?

Regards,

Lars Houmark (houmark)

news:mailman.1.1099273117.8451.typo3-debian at lists.netfielders.de...