[Typo3-debian] Poorly documentation

Kasper Myram kasper at myram.dk
Tue May 25 11:21:09 CEST 2004

Luis Iafigliola wrote:

> I have modified the Debian documentation with the Typo3 Version 3.6.1
> source file. I found it was slightly different for me, so I have
> updated the document reflecting my experience.

I have also had quite some trouble installing from the deb-set.
Especially the following line gave lotsa troubles:

> # * Point your browser to the location you just created and complete the setup

Huh?! That's more or less untrue! Do you modify your apache.conf and
what path do you have to point at and - and - and...

Though it may not be motivating when someone calls it the poorest
documented system I can though recognize the frustration after hours and
hours of trial-and-error.

Kasper