[Typo3-debian] No pages are found on the rootlevel!

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Sun May 16 14:17:02 CEST 2004

http://www.sentiens.com/quickstart3/typo3/ext/phpmyadmin/modsub/phpmyadmin-2
> .5.6-rc1/phpinfo.php
>
> I could not get in only after I logged in
> BE as admin above link got me in PHPinfo

Uff! Maybe this page returned 0 results when you looked at it - I don't
know... ;-)

But I really hope you'll always try this _first_ in the future:
http://www.google.com/search?q=phpinfo

> I tried to install same quickstart from zip file as Steffan sugested.
> This is working nice it sits right next on quickstart3 url

OK, in this case I think it's the FollowSymLinks option which may be
disabled. See:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/core.html.en#options
- FollowSymLinks
- SymLinksIfOwnerMatch