[Typo3-debian] No pages are found on the rootlevel!

Jack Sparcs jsparcs at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 08:20:05 CEST 2004

Here is how part of my httpd.conf looks like now.
This is for virtual host where quickstart website sits.
I am not sure if Options has some redundand entries but
now it works fine. I am able to see FC site ...

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName www.whatever.com
    DocumentRoot /var/www/whatever
    Action application/x-httpd-php /cgi-bin/php4
  <Directory />
    Options FollowSymLinks SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
    AllowOverride
  </Directory>
    ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /usr/lib/cgi-bin/
</VirtualHost>

Thanks for help navigation.
Whoever wrote sentences pasted below was very right:
 - If you are really having a tough time getting something working,
           stay cool and don't criticise or flame. Problems are normally
           caused by lack of research into the documentation, or
           misunderstanding, not because of bugs. Be logical about your
           troubleshooting, and you'll get there
jack

news:mailman.1.1084709824.1074.typo3-debian at lists.netfielders.de...

http://www.sentiens.com/quickstart3/typo3/ext/phpmyadmin/modsub/phpmyadmin-2