[Typo3-debian] Error message after trying to run site in typo3.6.0 (30-04-2004 final version) BACKOFFICE

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Sat May 1 04:15:45 CEST 2004

Hi Jordan,

> Will this "migration" also work for a much much bigger website with a lot
> of extensions? Please let me know this as I want to transfer all site to
> v3.6.0 but I have to know if it will work with a big site with custom
> extensions as well.....

Since there have so many things changed, I suggest that you make a full
backup of your site before trying this. Some extensions may need minimal
changes but in theory the dimension of your site doesn't make any
difference to that process.

- michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html