[Typo3-debian] Error message after trying to run site in typo3.6.0 (30-04-2004 final version) BACKOFFICE

Jordan van Bergen jordanvanbergen at hotmail.com
Sat May 1 00:57:15 CEST 2004

Hi All,

Step 3, I did the following:

Remember the Install Tool!
After switching the sources around you have to enter the Install Tool of
every single site that is sharing the upgraded source and updated any
changes that is required in the database and clear the cache tables.

After doing this everything worked for a simple website I tested it with.
NICE, a new backoffice for me now !!! ;-)

ONE QUESTION LEFT:

Will this "migration" also work for a much much bigger website with a lot of
extensions? Please let me know this as I want to transfer all site to v3.6.0
but I have to know if it will work with a big site with custom extensions as
well.....

Regards and what a nice CMS system!

Jordan van Bergen
jordanvanbergen at hotmail.com