[Typo3-debian] Error message after trying to run site in typo3.6.0 (30-04-2004 final version) BACKOFFICE

Jordan van Bergen jordanvanbergen at hotmail.com
Sun May 2 12:27:59 CEST 2004

Hi Michael,

I have migrated www.goededoelenwereld.nl to v3.6.0 and it looks okay to me.
One problem with the multi category extension for tt_news but what the hack
;-) I just uninstalled this extension and I'm going to use one category for
each newsitem again ;-)

So I have succeeded in updating already 4 sites from 3.5.0 to 3.6.0. I think
it's totally awesome only having to change a symbolic link, comparing /
cleaning up database and your migration to 3.6.0 is ready ;-) AWESOME!

Regards
Jordan van Bergen
jordanvanbergen at hotmail.com