[Typo3-debian] Access denied after Installation

Christian Lerrahn jsfan at web.de
Mon Mar 8 11:49:47 CET 2004

Hi Dietmar!
> the http.conf is correct. The URL points to the right directory. here is
> an extract of the apache accesss logfile. I hope this is what you mean:

Maybe you should have a look at your error.log not at the access.log. I
guess you have a separate error.log. The access.log only says that a 403
was sent not why. The error.log could reveal the reason.

Regards,
Christian

--
    Der  Herr,  dein  Gott,  wandelte dir den Fluch in Segen um, weil
    dich der Herr, dein Gott, lieb hatte.

    5.Mose 23,6