[Typo3-debian] For me an important question about PHP version(s) and Woody Stable

Arco arco at appeltaart.mine.nu
Tue Jul 13 20:34:38 CEST 2004

If Debian will lose their credibility if no new release is published soon.
Quite a few "important" packages are out of date and extra debsources like Adrian Bunk's are needed to get things working.

The last status of release critical bugs for the testing distribution contain a few bugs about apache and php. But using the testing for quite a while I never experienced more problems then the stable version.

Implementing a testing release is a risk. And you make the decision if it's an exceptable one.  Irritation about out of date packages made my choice very easy 8-)

Arco

"Jordan van Bergen" <jordanvanbergen at hotmail.com> wrote ..