[Typo3-debian] For me an important question about PHP version(s) and Woody Stable

Jordan van Bergen jordanvanbergen at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 13 20:01:34 CEST 2004

Hi All,

I have a special question and hopefully I'm in the right newsgroup. It
concerns my debian stable woody production servers.

I have stable woody versions as live production servers. No problem with
this as every typo3 site is working okay at the moment. But now for my
question:

I have installed everything from stable versions, so:
-----------------------------------
Debian v3.0 Woody (Stable)
Apache/1.3.26
PHP Version 4.1.2
MySQL version 3.23.49

Question:

As more and more TYPO3 extensions show PHP versions above v4.3.x needed will
they still work with the above configuration (so older PHP version 4.1.2)?
Or do I have to use unstable/testing PHP / Apache versions to be absolutely
sure that all new extensions needing higher PHP versions will work?

Answer: ?

Regards

Jordan van Bergen
jordanvanbergen at hotmail.com